seven35 - Townhome Development, North Vancouver
seven35 – 735 West 15th Street
seven 35 - 735 West 15th Street, North Vancouver, BC V7M 0M8 - located in the sub-area of Hamilton on the corner of West 15th Street and Mosquito Creek.
seven35 is a collection of 60 stacked urban townhomes, each with their own front door and snuggled in next to the Trans Canada Trail along Mosquito Creek. Homes range from junior one-beds to two-bed, two-storey townhomes. These homes are perfect for those North Shore lovers who share a love for urban living and live an active outdoors lifestyle.
Nestled deep in the breathtaking natural surroundings of the North Shore, seven35 offers a variety of features designed to uphold a deep commitment to sustainability. Take advantage of their eco-smart materials like low-emission carpets, conservation-designed plumbing fixtures and energy-saving lights.
- Metropolitan Evoke Plank laminate flooring in kitchen, living, dining, and kitchen areas
- Plush 40 oz 100% nylon carpeting in bedrooms and stairways
- Reinforced backing or TV wall mount
- 30% larger than Adera traditional styled kitchens
- Grand dining island eating
- GE Café stainless steel appliances
- Under-mounted sink
- Designer Kohler faucet
- Custom glass tile backsplash
- Under-cabinet mounted LED puck lights
- Quartz slab counter-top.
- Elegant 12X24 porcelain tile in bathrooms
- Moen Level single post single lever bathroom fixtures
For a detailed list of features at Seven35 click here.
For more information on buying or selling at Seven35 contact your Marine Drive Real Estate experts today!